[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Tuning Options Question

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Wed Jun 27 11:54:53 UTC 2012

> After this RAM upgrade it seems that the Spacewalk Web UI still keeps
> hanging. I noticed in the tomcat configuration that we are using 256m for
> the -Xms and -Xmx settings.

i presume your DB is remote?

Here i have around 4500 clients behind a number of sets of HA proxies
and i have tomcat set to -Xms2g -Xmx2g as i noticed that rendering
pages where say 250 clients were listed was sluggish. With those
settings things are much snappier but FWIW the Spacewalk box only has
8gig RAM and its 'fine' with 4.5k clients

thanks