[Spacewalk-list] Replicate spacewalk core to another data center for HA

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 17:23:39 UTC 2012

Well in that case I still would like to avoid slony if possible
I would prefer using the native postgresql master slave replication with
pgpool but I would need dig into the sql queries a bit to figure out how I
would want to configure the load ballancing also I'm not sure I need to
double check but I think there is a way in potstgresql 9 to do more
specific targeting of the replication