[Spacewalk-list] Client execution returned "Error whileexecuting packages action: empty transaction [[6]]" (code -1)

Gruel Alexander Alexander.Gruel at cor.fja.com
Fri Mar 9 08:20:45 UTC 2012

Thanks, that brought me an idea - I used the Spacewalk 1.6 client file repository with a 1.7 server - funny thing though is,
even before I installed the updates, just for the fun of it, I rescheduled the package installation that failed about 10 times
yesterday.. and it went through without an issue. Very weird case of "fixed itself overnight.." but I will investigate further if
I can find the root cause of it