[Spacewalk-list] Using Spacewalk and Kickstart without PXE/cobbler?

Jonathan DeHaan jdehaan at nexstar.tv
Fri Mar 9 16:53:28 UTC 2012

Alexander,

Can you elaborate on 'without invoking it into the boot process' ? I'm
not sure what you mean there.

You might be able to put a ks.cfg in the root directory of your ISO that
has a %ksappend to pull in the kickstart generated by Spacewalk.

You don't bypass the ISO that Spacewalk hosts, because Spacewalk doesn't
use the ISO as an ISO - it only needs a couple files in a few
directories from the ISO.

Jonathan