[Spacewalk-list] Using Spacewalk and Kickstart without PXE/cobbler?

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:56:15 UTC 2012

If I udnerstand you correctly one of thes two should work for you.
1) you can create a custom boot iso with all of your kickstarts using the
cobbler command and there is plenty of documentation good on the subject.

2) you can always boot with the original install cd assuming anaconda is
the native os installer for the os and append the path to your kickstart
file on the network with the ks, ksdevice, etc. options to the boot options
per the anaconda kickstart. documentation on fedoras wiki.