[Spacewalk-list] Custom Info Key CRLF characters

Josh.Mullis at cox.com Josh.Mullis at cox.com
Tue Mar 20 23:19:12 UTC 2012

Another note.
This only happens in the web UI.

I do not see this when using the API.

From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Josh.Mullis at cox.com
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 9:39 AM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Custom Info Key CRLF characters

I applied the patch from Bug 742050 which resolved another issue I was having where special characters (curly brackets, etc..) were getting stripped.

However this did not fix the "CRLF" issue.
Would this be resolved in the same files maybe?

Data changed:

/java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/systems/sdc/listcustomdata.jsp
<pre><c:out value="${current.value}" /></pre>

/java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml
<form-property name="no_scrub" type="java.lang.String" initial="description"/>
<form-property name="no_scrub" type="java.lang.String" initial="value"/>

Thanks
-Josh