[Spacewalk-list] how to send daily summary emails

Mark Montague markmont at umich.edu
Fri May 11 13:24:13 UTC 2012

On May 10, 2012 18:50 , rhn-satellite at epperson.homelinux.net wrote:
> I can't turn up much about how the notifications are done "under the
> hood", so if you have the above email addresses set up and notifications
> turned on, and the mta is not seeing any attempts to send mail, I guess
> you'd have to start looking at source and searching for "mail" references
> in any log.

For a description of how the errata mails are sent out (for example),
refer to the file
java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/taskomatic/task/ErrataMailer.java

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=blob;f=java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/taskomatic/task/ErrataMailer.java;h=06622accf7e2f2e58cecd38503e8733566740e3d;hb=HEAD

In case you want to know the database queries that are done by the above
code, you can find those in the file
java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/common/db/datasource/xml/Task_queries.xml

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=blob;f=java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/common/db/datasource/xml/Task_queries.xml;h=5348278dc8bfd13a73db4705dd5b56d42d363398;hb=HEAD

--
   Mark Montague
   LSA Research Systems Group