[Spacewalk-list] satellite-sync help

John Trump trumpjk at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:12:31 UTC 2012

I received an export from a red hat satellite server. I was able to use
satellite-sync to import the channels into my disconnected spacewalk
server, this server does not have access to internet. If I list the
channels via command line I can see the channels I imported. If I go to the
spacewalk web interface the channels do not show. Is there something else I
have to do after the satellite-sync command to get channels to show in web
interface? I understand that I can not use spacewalk to directly sync with
RHN but do not understand why I can import channels using sync command but
can not see them in web interface? We have a site license for Red Hat so
entitlements are not an issue.