[Spacewalk-list] Partitioning

Mike Wilson mrwboilers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:25:38 UTC 2012

Thanks for your response.

When you do a manual install of CentOS, you have the option to just clear
all existing partitions, then use all available space with the default
layout. Anaconda just does it for you. Is there an option to do that via
kickstart? I don't want to have to change the kickstart profile for every
different size drive.