[Spacewalk-list] Partitioning

Jens Skott jens.skott at schibsted.se
Tue Nov 13 20:13:19 UTC 2012

This is how my KS looks like.
But my disks are Think provisioned in vmware so i assign a 4gb vmdk
for the sda. I know I had issues with drives allmost exaclty the size
of the partitions so i added an extra 500 megs to the system disks in
vmware and it worked like a charm.

clearpart --all --initlabel --drives=sda
part /boot --fstype ext3 --size=150
part swap --size=1024
part pv.01 --size=1 --grow
volgroup vg_root pv.01
logvol  /  --vgname=vg_root  --size=1000  --name=lv_root --fstype=ext4
logvol  /var  --vgname=vg_root  --size=500  --name=lv_var --fstype=ext4
logvol  /home  --vgname=vg_root  --size=1000  --name=lv_home --fstype=ext4
logvol  /usr  --vgname=vg_root  --size=1000   --name=lv_usr --fstype=ext4

Jens Skott
Tel: +46-8-5142 4396
Schibsted Centralen IT