[Spacewalk-list] Error Building Host through Spacewalk kickstart

Gerald Buttitta gbuttitta at gci.com
Tue Nov 20 22:57:56 UTC 2012

Using CenOS-6.2-x86_64-bin-DVD1.iso
Running Spacewalk 1.7

I have been trying to build a Host using a Spacewalk kickstart.
I have tried different kickstart including a bare minimum kickstart, and different iso releases.  Each time I get the same errors.

>From the anaconda.log it starts running anaconda script /usr/bin/ anaconda.

Then it fails with
File " /usr/lib64/python 2.6 (shlex.py" line 172, in read_token
raise Valuse Error: No closing quotation.

I havn't been able to find any info on this.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jerry Buttitta
OSS Administrator I
(907)868-5916