[Spacewalk-list] install basic pkgs without going internet

Mohit Vadhera project.linux.proj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:53:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks, don't mind . In this case spacewalk is not helpful at all. Few
question please I've to come down and ask few basic question.

1)  How is better than yum ?
2) what other feature make it better to use. ( Invnetory )
3) Can you please give me a reason to convince my team mates to use it ?

Thanks,