[Spacewalk-list] install basic pkgs without going internet

Mohit Vadhera project.linux.proj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:24:40 UTC 2012

a) What are other features  to use with it . As per my reading  features
are ( kickstart, hardware inventory, yum ) ? is there anything else i can
use with it ?

b) In my situation i 've to again need yum for basic client setup . why one
more yum is required . I need to get all machines in spacewalk it means
i've to install all 4 required pkgs on all machines using yum and it gives
dependencies issue . I want to make it easier. Any suggestion?

Thanks,