[Spacewalk-list] yet another errata clone script

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue Oct 23 11:47:58 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-16 00:33, Paul Robert Marino wrote:

> Well please send
along any patches you wrote I would be glad to test
> and integrate any
patches that improve it and Of course I would give
> you credit in the
change log for doing so.
> I do also remember you sent me an email in
September about bugs you
> had found but you weren't specific about what
the were, I asked you to
> submit a bug tickets on the Github site but I
never saw any thing.

Spacewalk-list at redhat.com

Hi,

finally the
github ticket is there. Some fixes:

- the recursive option should be
working
- the warn command shoud be working
- I added an option for
adding a suffix to a created suffix (you might not want it)
- the list
of errata's should not be retrieved for the spacewalk server, but only
for the rhn server (made it quicker, but I forgot why)
- maybe some
other small things (and typo fixes)

I also hacked in a proxy solution,
but it's too ugly to submit that part.