[Spacewalk-list] Error on Overview Page after OpenSCAP Scan

Simon Lukasik slukasik at redhat.com
Sat Sep 22 09:01:02 UTC 2012

On 09/20/2012 10:20 PM, Kenny Van Alstyne wrote:
>> This is fixed since
>>
>>    commit 87ec31f8e9964367a88345e485c0b2b809ca20f9
>>    Author: Simon Lukasik <slukasik redhat com>
>>    Date:   Thu Mar 1 13:07:05 2012 +0100
>>
>>    OpenSCAP integration  -- Show results for system on web.
>>
>> It will be part of Spacewalk 1.8, together with much more scap features.
>>
>> I am sorry for troubles,
>>
>> --
>> Simon Lukasik
>
> Hm... is there a good way to backport those changes to my Spacewalk?
> I was thinking about compiling those new classes and wedging them into
> my rhn.jar, but I worry about the side effects of that.

The most conservative way would be to pick source rpm of your current
spacewalk-java. Create patch on top of it (the patch will include only
the default constructor in ScapActionDetails.java file). Amend the
specfile to include the patch and build the rpm again.

> Any idea when
> Spacewalk 1.8 will be out?

This is certainly not question for me. ;-)

--
Simon Lukasik