[Spacewalk-list] Kickstarting Fedora 18 with SW 1.9

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:31:48 UTC 2013

FYI, I have successfully kickstarted new FC18 clients from my Spacewalk 1.9
server. What else do you have for your boot options?

The closest I've see to what you are describing is when I have used koan to
initiate a rebuild of an existing FC18 client. When I only used the
"--replace-self" option, the grub boot entry still had the root=UUID=XXX
entry and when I removed that, it initiated a kickstart vs. a OS boot. Now
when I want to perform a re-install with koan I add the additional option
of "--no-copy-default" along with "--replace-self".

-- Jon Miller