[Spacewalk-list] Kickstarting Fedora 18 with SW 1.9

Tomi Salmi tomisalmi123 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:07:32 UTC 2013

Hi Jon,

The initial kickstart works fine for me as well. This seems to be a
specific issue with Koan. The grub boot entry does appear, and the system
boots using it, but instead of starting the installation process, it just
boots into the existing OS. I am using the web interface to initiate the
rebuild, so I'm not sure what parameters are passed on to Koan. Any
suggestions how to troubleshoot this?

-Tomi