[Spacewalk-list] Exclude packages from installing via client configuration

Michal Bruncko michal.bruncko at zssos.sk
Wed Apr 17 18:27:06 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

thanks for response. I've created clone of selected repository and
removed unnecessary packages as you told. But the question is how this
cloned channel stay up-to-date with original channel? I mean when there
will be new packages/versions synced within original channel, how the
synchronization will work with cloned channel now?
As I can see currently no repository is selected within cloned channel -
but how to keep up-to-date this cloned channel with some excluded packages?

many thanks

michal

--
Ing. Michal Bruncko, PhD., CCNP