[Spacewalk-list] Getting errors when connecting to the API

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Apr 26 08:10:31 UTC 2013

Mathew Snyder wrote:
% Thanks. After testing your one-liner and finding it working (to a degree,
% more on that in a minute) I moved the hash key/values into the new3 call
% directly instead of passing "params" as the argument.
%
% As for working to a degree. I'm now getting 404 Not Found. I got the same
% result with the example Perl script. If I navigate to
% https://host.example.com/rpc/api in a browser I get the same thing.
%
% It seems I'm missing something on my server.
%
% Have you ever seen that?

No, but it's always good idea to start looking for some related errors in
/var/log/{http,tomcat*,rhn}/*log.

% -Mathew

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat