[Spacewalk-list] Getting errors when connecting to the API

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:29:48 UTC 2013

I opened a ticket with Red Hat. It's been escalated because the first line
was stumped. I've run Ruby, Perl and Python scripts all with the same
result. The Perl script was the example provided in the documentation and
the Python script was provided by RH support so presumably it isn't an
improperly written script that is the issue.

-Mathew

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at
all." - God; Futurama

"We'll get along much better once you accept that you're wrong and neither
am I." - Me