[Spacewalk-list] Fwd: Need help on Integrating Spacewalk with SUSE SMT

Prince Varghese princev6 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 05:23:00 UTC 2013

Hi

Thanks for your response.

I did try pointing the repository to the url of the SMT server, but got the
following error message.
Error importing repomd.xml for client: Damaged repomd.xml file..

However, I tried creating a new repodata, but problem still exists.  Is
there anything else I should check?

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Kind Regards,
Prince