[Spacewalk-list] Fwd: Need help on Integrating Spacewalk with SUSE SMT

Race Boyer troubleshooter713 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 17:49:02 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I have a suse shop and I had the exact same problem as you.
Here is how I solved it,

I created a channel for suse then pointed the repository to the url of the smt server and BAM! problem solved!
as the smt updates, so does the repository, I get errata, bugfixes and all!

hope this helps, because figuring stuff out for Suse has sucked!

Race Boyer
The TroubleShooter
troubleshooter713 at yahoo.com
@Tblshooter713