[Spacewalk-list] Updating the cloned channel

Lupin Deterd lupindeterd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 03:54:47 UTC 2013

Your problem is quite interesting. The scenario that I stated above are
actually not an issue but rather as feature by clone-by-date commands as
per one of the guys on #spacewalk, the packages of clone and origin channel
will differ as c-b-d will work base on the erratas not on actual number of
packages.