[Spacewalk-list] purge old data from PostgreSQL

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 15:45:52 UTC 2013

hey Balint

sorry for the delayed response Ive been sick for the last few days.
so go to Schedule -> Completed Actions
click on "Select ALL" then "Archive Actions"
next go to Schedule -> Archived Actions
click on "Select ALL" then "Delete Actions"

then if you run the "vacuumdb -azf" It should clear up some space

As for the monitoring I don't really use it so I cant be of much help
in cleaning out that data.