[Spacewalk-list] Custom channel

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:42:25 UTC 2013

The "spacewalk-channel" command is primarily a tool for clients of your
spacewalk server. A list channels ('-l', or '--list') shows which channels
you are subscribed to. See the manpage for more details. As for editing gpg
key information, navigate to Channels -> "manage software channels" and
then select the channel you want to update / edit.

-- Jon Miller