[Spacewalk-list] Custom channel

Srija G srijavg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:14:48 UTC 2013

Thanks again.

I have created  one  custom channel  with few rpms. When checking with
spacewalk-channel --list,
it is  showing only the base  channel. But when I am trying to add the
channel , it is throwing the errors as
'Server already subscribed to 109'.   Though the  userid  and password  I
used , it is correct.

[root at server  ~]# spacewalk-channel --list
*rhel-x86_64-server-6*

[root at server ~]# spacewalk-channel --add -c patch-kernel
Username: Admin
Password:
Error communicating with server. The message was:

Error Message:
    *Server already subscribed to 109*
Error Class Code: 38
Error Class Info: The system is already subscribed to the specified channel.
Explanation:
     An error has occurred while processing your request. If this problem
     persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com.
     If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include
     details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and
     details on how to reproduce this problem.

Pl. advice.

Thanks
srija