[Spacewalk-list] Problems installing Spacewalk 1.8 on CentOS 6.3

Paul Raines raines at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 15 19:19:10 UTC 2013

I should add I have found

/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/rhn/WEB-INF/lib/antlr.jar

which is a symlink to

/usr/share/java/antlr.jar

which is a symlink to

/usr/share/java/antlr-2.7.7.jar

and it appears to be normal jar file as I can run 'jar tf' on it.

Permissions seem fine on it.

I also see in the catalina.out failures to access jta.jar.
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/rhn/WEB-INF/lib/jta.jar is a symlink to
/usr/share/java/jta.jar and that DOES NOT exist.

dispose of the e-mail.