[Spacewalk-list] Using mrepo with Spacewalk 1.8

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:47:06 UTC 2013

you can set a user name and password instead

## Your username and password for RHN channel subscriptions
#rhnlogin = username:password
rhnlogin =

see https://github.com/dagwieers/mrepo/blob/master/config/mrepo-example.conf
for full details

Also the SSL cert is included in an RPM in RHEL
rhn-org-trusted-ssl-cert-<Version>.noarch.rpm
see https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Network_Satellite/5.3/html/Client_Configuration_Guide/s2-certificate-tool-CA-create.html
for details