[Spacewalk-list] Can't get 'missing files' from API

Giovanni Torres giovtorres at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:27:22 UTC 2013

I am writing a script to use the Spacewalk API to basically grab the last scheduled config diff task and email me any files for a system that are either different or missing from its configuration channels.
I am using system.listSystemEvents to list all events for a particular host, then I narrow it down by searching for 'Show differences' in the action_type.  Within that list, the nested 'additional info' list contains whether files differ or not.  It does not, however, state whether a file is missing.
How do I get this information from the API?  Or is it not available with the current API?
Ideally, I would be nice if the compare-config-bunch had email capability, so that I could get emails for any systems where files are either missing or differences exists. (I could not find where this lives on the system; perhaps it is in the database.)
Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed if you are doing something similar in your environment.
Thanks,Giovanni