[Spacewalk-list] How to test Spacewalk Proxy

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 00:41:59 UTC 2013

Just wanted to report back that all is working fine with my Proxy. Turns out
the person that imaged my proxy machine, typo'ed the local /etc/hosts
file. We realized this after seeing the hitting the IP directly would work to
retrieve the kickstart file fine.

One more quick question. It appears that I'm going to need a separate proxy
server for each organization that requires a DMZ presence. Is that the
correct conclusion or is there a way to re-use the same proxy for multiple
organizations?

Thanks,
Jon Miller