[Spacewalk-list] Problem enabling Monitoring

Kelle-Emden, Andreas kelle-emden at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jun 3 13:49:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

> Regarding the SQL error you see only thing which cames to my mind is if your
> schema upgrade was correct. What does `spacewalk-schema-upgrade` say?

[root at spacewalk ~]# spacewalk-schema-upgrade
Schema upgrade: [spacewalk-schema-1.9.38-1.el6] ->
[spacewalk-schema-1.9.38-1.el6]
Your database schema already matches the schema package version
[spacewalk-schema-1.9.38-1.el6].

Well, not so surprising. I was not able to find the logs of the original
output. But I'm pretty sure that at least no errors were shown on the console
at that time. (Anyway, I didn't test the monitoring features before.)

Regards,
Andreas