[Spacewalk-list] RHN Traceback emails from Spacewalk server after client upgrade

Nick Wales nick at nickwales.co.uk
Sun Jun 16 23:05:22 UTC 2013

I just upgraded to 1.9 and have this exact problem from one of my two
proxies.

rhnlib-2.5.55-1.el6.noarch on master and both slaves
osad-5.11.18-1.el6.noarch on both slaves, not installed on the server.

I have restarted everything multiple times just to be on the safe side and
no luck.

Here's an example exception report:

https://gist.github.com/nickwales/5793781

Is there anything else I should be looking at?