[Spacewalk-list] Disk usage by Spacewalk repo's is growing and never shrinking

Nielsen, Dennis Appelon d.nielsen at cgi.com
Mon Mar 4 12:24:00 UTC 2013

Hi All
I need some help, I run a spacewalk server, and have had a lot of problems trying to monitor and update Oracle Linux 5.

I have made many channels and repo's and delete a ton of them to, but deleting the repo from web, don't give any freespace in the /var filesystem.

If I look around I can see that there are data from long gone repo's and channels, how can I regain my diskspace ?

Best regards

Dennis Appelon Nielsen | GNU/Linux Consultant | CGI Denmark
Margrethepladsen 4, 8000 Aarhus C | Danmark
M: +45 29 48 11 18
d.nielsen at cgi.com<mailto:d.nielsen at cgi.com> | www.cgi.com<http://www.cgi.com/> | www.cgi.dk
RHCSA, RHCT – 605009853527704

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.