[Spacewalk-list] Disk usage by Spacewalk repo's is growing and never shrinking

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 12:39:42 UTC 2013

Nielsen, Dennis Appelon wrote:
% Hi All
% I need some help, I run a spacewalk server, and have had a lot of problems trying to monitor and update Oracle Linux 5.
%
% I have made many channels and repo's and delete a ton of them to, but deleting the repo from web, don't give any freespace in the /var filesystem.
%
% If I look around I can see that there are data from long gone repo's and channels, how can I regain my diskspace ?

spacewalk-data-fsck

It might help you to find and delete rpm packages on disk which
are no longer referenced from database.

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat