[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.8 and SLE11 repomd key problem

Maksymiuk, Piotr piotr.maksymiuk at contractors.roche.com
Tue Mar 12 09:42:23 UTC 2013

Hi

Good catch! It does correlate, i didn't put in any gpg info for the channel that didn't have the problem! So now i just delete the gpg info from those channels, do a zypper ref on those channels and it should work? Or do i need to resync those channels first, or some other stuff?

Cheers,
Piotr Maksymiuk