[Spacewalk-list] Anyone using Ansible along side Spacewalk?

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:37:17 UTC 2013

Thought I'd share a potentially helpful tip for other Spacewalk users on
the list. While I've been happy with Spacewalk, I've also been using
Ansible[1] for some extra ad-hoc configurations. I wrote a inventory
script[2] which uses the spacewalk-report package and feeds the server
groupings to Ansible that you have defined within Spacewalk. Since I name
my profile and system groups the same, that means I can also now
consistently reference that group name in a ansible playbook or single
command.

-- Jon Miller

[1]: http://ansible.cc/
[2]: