[Spacewalk-list] ya-errata-import help

Miguel Cruz toky.cruz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 01:28:14 UTC 2013

I get the following error when I try to sync my erratas:

[root at spacewalk spacewalk_scripts]# ./redhat-clone-errata.sh
WARNING: channel.software.listErrata returned an error: Fault returned from
XML RPC Server, fault code -210: No such channel

WARNING: channel.software.listErrata returned an error: Fault returned from
XML RPC Server, fault code -210: No such channel

I'm not sure if its the channel names as seen on my spacewalk server or the
ones used by the RHN that i need to put on redhat-clone-errata.sh.
Important bits from my redhat-clone-errata.sh:

# now do the import
# change the channel parameter to your liking
#   and add the option "--redhat-channel <RHN channel name>" if the channel
name if not the same as in your spacewalk server
./ya-errata-import.pl --server $SPACEWALK --channel rhel5.i386-updates
--redhat-channel rhel5-i386-server-5 --os-version 5 --publish --redhat
--rhn-proxy=xxx --startfromprevious twoweeks --quiet

./ya-errata-import.pl --server $SPACEWALK --channel rhel5.x86_64-updates
--os-version 5 --publish --redhat --rhn-proxy=xxx --startfromprevious
twoweeks --quiet

My channels in my spacewalk server:
RHEL_5_i386_UPDATES  Spacewalk Default Organization  2671  11
RHEL_5_x86_64_UPDATES
 Spacewalk Default Organization  3419  1