[Spacewalk-list] help with api

wm-lists wm-lists at nixpeeps.com
Wed Oct 30 13:40:12 UTC 2013

Can you provide the request you are using? I just tested on Satellite 5.5
using the following and it seems to work ok for me

    EKEYS = client.activationkey.listActivationKeys(seskey)
                for EKEY in EKEYS:
                        if  EKEY.get('description') == KEY_NAME:
                                print "Getting Key Details" + KEY_NAME
                                DETAILS =
client.activationkey.getDetails(seskey,EKEY.get('key'))
                                print DETAILS.get('description') + " " +
DETAILS.get('key') + " " + str(DETAILS.get('usage_limit'))

Getting Key Detailsact-pci-vdc-unit-rhel6-x86_64
act-pci-vdc-unit-rhel6-x86_64 1-act-pci-vdc-unit-rhel6-x86_64 0
complete

Will