[Spacewalk-list] taskomatic not running and repos. issues

Michael O. Miller Michael.Miller at gdol.ga.gov
Thu Sep 26 19:49:15 UTC 2013

Thanks for the quick post to our spacewalk community. I have a request, can you please removed the below paragraph from the post on your web page. Thanks

GDOL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may contain confidential information protected by state
or federal law.  The information is intended only for use consistent with the state business discussed in this
transmission.If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please delete this email and notify the sender immediately.Your cooperation is
appreciated.