[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk client configuration

Daniel Souvignier daniel.souvignier at ias.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 14 15:02:50 UTC 2014

If you have internet access on server side, just clone the
spacewalk-client repo into the server and host it from there so the
client can access it. That way, you can update the packages just by
syncing the repo on the server and then pushing the packages to the client.

Regards,
Daniel

Am 14.04.2014 16:52, schrieb Stuart Green:

> Download the rpm's onto a usb stick then load them onto the server?
>

>> Dear Sir,
>>

>> We have configured and installed  Spacewalk Server 2.1 on Centos 6.5
>> . All things are working perfectly fine on server side.
>>
>> Now, i want to install the following packages on client side in short
>> we have to configure client:
>>

>> #yum installosad rhncfg rhncfg-actions rhncfg-client rhncfg-management
>>
>> # yum install rhn-client-tools rhn-check rhn-setup rhnsd m2crypto
>> yum-rhn-plugin
>>

>> Please note that: we do not have internet access on client machine ,
>> so please let me know how to configure the repo for the same .
>>
>> It will be grateful if any one can help us in solving the issue.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>>
>> Dhaval Oza.

Daniel Souvignier
Fachinformatiker Systemintegration in Ausbildung
Lehrstuhl für integrierte Analogschaltungen
RWTH Aachen
Sommerfeldstraße 24 (Walther-Schottky-Haus)
52074 Aachen
Raum 24C 313
Tel.:0241/80-27771
www.ias.rwth-aachen.de