[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk client configuration

Tracy Phillips tracy.phillips at weberize.com
Tue Apr 15 01:11:45 UTC 2014

Dhaval,

Is the server in question automatically registered to the spacewalk server
with an activation key?

If so, when you try to install via yum, you will need to disable your repos
in the files /etc/yum.repos.d/* or take the easy way out and remove them
with rm -rf /etc/yum.repos.d/*

Tracy Phillips
Weberize, Inc.