[Spacewalk-list] CentOS7 Errata

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:08:18 UTC 2014

Having some issues getting all the current CentOS 7 Errata. I currently
only have 10 Errata for CentOS 7.. I'm using the errata-import.pl script
provided by http://cefs.steve-meier.de/

I'm using Spacewalk 2.2 and have downloaded the latest errata-import.pl
script from the site to account for the newer API version in Spacewalk. The
script runs successfully, but ever since those 10 Errata were created, no
further ones have been published to my channel. I'm always grabbing the
latest Errata XML file which I can see has much more than 10 Errata in it.
Has anyone seen any similar issues?

My base channel URL is http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/ and my
updates URL is http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/updates/x86_64/

I've had no issues downloading packages, just not getting the Errata
imported.