[Spacewalk-list] Cannot register oracle linux cannot marshal None unless allow_none is enabled

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Wed Aug 6 21:02:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 6 Aug 2014, at 9:17 pm, Net Warrior <netwarrior863 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the advice, the same happened with centos 7, researching on the mailing list I found that the nightly packages do the trick, so I installed those packages as part of a kickstart post installation  task and at least with centos I had no problem anymore registering the client, gotta try with oracle-linux.

If you’re using the upstream 2.2 server and client packages for CentOS, then you should use those for OL6 and OL7 (by installing the RHEL6/RHEL7 packages) instead of using the Oracle-provided 2.0 packages.

Thanks,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496