[Spacewalk-list] Header is not complete

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:02:47 UTC 2014

This usually means you have two packages with the same name but
different checksum's in the channel.
This occasionally has been known to happen due to third party errata
download scripts hitting a bug known in the API.
You need to find the duplicate package then remove one of them from
the channel, presumably there will be one labeled from the wrong
vendor.