[Spacewalk-list] Header is not complete

Daniel Thielking Daniel.Thielking at ias.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Aug 29 08:59:25 UTC 2014

Thank you for your help, but now I have package called
imlib-1.9.15-14.el6.x86_64.rpm and this is in two of my channel.
One channel is the base CentOS 6.5 channel:
ftp://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/scientific/6.5/x86_64/os/Packages/
second channel is the epel repo:
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/

The size is the same but you are right the checksum is diffrent.
Now I could delete one of the packages, but if do this and sync the repo
than I will get it back and have the same problem before.

I hope you or any other person can help me!

Auszubildender Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration
RWTH Aachen
Lehrstuhl für Integrierte Analogschaltungen
Raum 24C 313
Walter-Schottky-Haus
Sommerfeldstr. 24
D-52074 Aachen