[Spacewalk-list] upgrade client from 5.4 to 5.5

Reneau, Wes W [HDS] Wes.Reneau at hdsupply.com
Wed Dec 10 15:38:28 UTC 2014

I've bounced around on google but haven't found the right syntax to find a valid hit that explains how I might upgrade one "." revision.  In this case I have RHEL 5.4 server I'd like to upgrade to 5.5.

I modified its base channel from 5.4 to the 5.5 w/ all its dependencies and tried an upgrade in spacewalk only to find it failed w/ conflicts from rhn-client-tools and up2date and so on.

Is there a best practice someone can point me to or recommendations?

Thanks

Wes