[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk sync issue with uncommon path

YANG LI yangli at clemson.edu
Tue Dec 16 18:50:47 UTC 2014

this sync will always fail. I do notice the path is uncommon which has a colon in the middle. I can use this path to access the directory from a browser without any issue. does anyone know what could be the issue? I did tried back slashed before the colon, but it still not work.

====== Channel: shibboleth_el5_x86_64 ======
/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync -c shibboleth_el5_x86_64
Repo URL: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/security://shibboleth/RHEL_5/x86_64/
ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: shibboleth_el5_x86_64. Please verify its path and try again
Sync completed.
Total time: 0:00:00

Thanks,
Yang