[Spacewalk-list] Problems installing spacewalk server

Brian Ross Brian.Ross at asggroup.com.au
Wed Dec 17 03:02:43 UTC 2014

Waldiro,

I had executed all the required steps up to the point:

“spacewalk-setup –disconnected”

It was that step which started to have problems.

My SELinux is set to permissive.

I have checked in /var/log/rhn/ and found nothing which suggests there is a problem.  Which specific log file are you suggesting I look in?

Brian