[Spacewalk-list] Registering a system

Dave Goodbourn dave at milk-vfx.com
Wed Dec 17 18:01:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm just starting to look at setting up a Spacewalk set up here. Something
I've noticed is that as part of my kickstart file, I'm registering a client
using rhnreg_ks. This is all working fine, until I re-kickstart the same
client...I end up with another entry in Spacewalk with the same client name
etc...

I understand that if the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid file doesn't exist,
it'll re-register the client again. How do I get it to detect that the
client is already registered on initial kickstart as the systemid file
obviously won't exist?

Cheers,
Dave.