[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk-Repo for a RHEL-Client ?

kishore kumar kishore.admin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:28:10 UTC 2014

The spacewalk-client must be subscribed to the channel. do
spacewalk-channel --list from the client, it wil list out all the channels
the client is subscribed to.

spacewalk-channel -L   will list out all the available channels.

You can add channels to your client using spacewalk-channel -a -c
<channelname> -u <userid> -p <pasword>